K-Laser Cube 4
K-Laser Therapy penetrates deeply into the tissues and accelerates cellular regeneration, by increasing the energy available to the cells. The cells assimilate nutrients and get rid of waste products faster. As a result of exposure to laser light, the cells of tendons, ligaments and muscles are repaired faster.
With K-Laser Cube Series, precise and personalized treatments can be set based on each patient’s perceived level of pain.
K-LASER BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic
- Speeds up metabolic processes
- Enhanced vascular activity
- Immune- regulation
- Improvement of nerve function
- Faster repair of damaged tissues: (wounds, bed sores, ulcers, diabetic ulcers, and mucositis)
- 4 wavelengths (660nm, 800nm, 905nm, 970 nm).
- Can be emitted simultaneously or in any combination.
- 15 Watts Continuous Wave (CW) power, 20 Watts peak Intense Super Pulse (ISP).
- Shorter treatment times and faster ROI.
- Pulse range from 1-20,000 Hz, enhances therapeutic effect by targeting multiple parameters of tissue repair and inflammation reduction without tissue adaptation.
- QRT technology allows for rapid switching of accessory tips (ENT).
- Easy to use pre-programmed protocols eliminate any uncertainty.
- Operator adaptable software is easy and customizable.
- Protocol selection by size, body part, skin tone, pain and chronicity level automatically adjust output treatment parameters for increased safety and effectiveness.
- Zoom lens hand piece enables operator to have complete control of power density.
- Software updates downloaded via USB port/Quick export of patient history to computer.
- Less than 3.5lbs makes the Cube lightest in its class and extremely portable.
- Built in Lithium Ion battery provides up to 75 minutes of treatment time.
- Incorporating the industry’s first solid-state diode module, reducing heat and preventing thermal and mechanical stress, ensuring a stable laser emission without fluctuations.
This wavelength is perfectly absorbed by the melanin contained in the skin, thus guaranteeing energy concentration in the most superficial tissue layers. Laser therapy allows obtaining excellent results in wounds healing as the light both inhibits bacterial proliferation and increases cellular growth.
Cytochrome C oxidase is the terminal enzyme of the respiratory chain that determines the amount of oxygen to be turned into ATP according to cellular efficiency. Enzymes are better absorbed at 800 nm: an ATP molecule is generated for each oxygen-reduction cycle accomplished.
The photon absorption accelerates such process while increasing the ATP cellular production.
Oxygen is released in variable percentages in the blood: the faster it is released, the more oxygen needs to be transported to the cell in order for the natural healing processes to take place. This wavelength is absorbed by haemoglobin, water, melanin and Cytochrome C oxidase. When it is absorbed, more oxygen is available to the cells.
This wavelength is able to absorb most of the water contained in our body and a large part of the energy delivered by the therapy is transformed into heat. The deep tissue layers are thus transformed into localised heat points that create temperature gradients at cellular level. They also boost local microcirculation thanks to the increase in oxygen provided to the cells.
Fields of Application
- Acute and Chronic Pain Management
- Sports Medicine
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Post Surgical Therapy
- Podiatry and Dermatology
- Stomatology and Oral Pathology
- Therapy of soft tissue lesions: Wounds, Bed sores, Ulcers, Diabetic ulcers, Mucositis
|High Power Handpiece|
|Aluminium Transport Case|
|Laser type||Class IV (according to IEC 60825-1)|
|Laser system||Class IV (according to IEC 60825-1)|
|Device classification||Class IIb (according to Council Directive 93/42/EEC)|
|Wavelength (nm ± 15 nm)||660, 800,|
|ISP peak power (W)||20|
|ISP average power (W)||12|
|Surgical peak power (W)||20|
|Max. step length||55 cm (1’10”)|
|Surgical average power (W)||15|
|CW power (W) ± 20%||15|
|Theraphy emission mode||CW (continuous wave), modulated 1 Hz to 20 kHz, ISP|
|IP degree of protection||Laser unit: IP20; footswitch (cover not waterproof): IPX5 (according to CEI EN 60601-1)|
|Insulation class||Class II, type B (according to CEI EN 60601-1)|
|Aiming beam||660 nm ± 15 nm, max. 1mW|
|NOHD||1.65 m max|
|Start||Finger switch with electronic access key, optional wireless footswitch|
|Power||Sinpro MPU100-106 or Sinpro HPU101-106,|
100 – 240 VAC, 47 – 63 Hz Power Supply / Rechargeable Battery
|Display||Full color, graphical LCD touchscreen|
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||180 x 200 x 190 mm|
|Weight||approx. 1300 g (incl. handpiece and rechargeable battery)|
Request a Call
For further details about this product please fill in your name and telephone number and a physio sales representative will call you as soon as possible.
We also Recommend
K-Laser Cube Plus 30
K-Laser Cube Plus 30The new model of Cube series, with 30 Watt power and APM technology (Active Photonics...
K-Laser Cube 4 Plus
K-Laser Cube 4 PlusK-Laser Therapy penetrates deeply into the tissues and accelerates cellular regeneration, by...
Endolaser 120The 905 nm GaAs laser probe delivers pulses in nanoseconds, producing average powers of 100 mW and...
K-Laser TrolleyLight, transportable and safe, also thanks to the magnetic plate, which guarantees the device...
K-Laser Extend Plus
K-Laser Extend PlusK-Laser last generation has conceived the “K-Laser Cube Extend” new technology, which can be...