The budget-friendly traction system
The traction version of the ManuXelect has a rolling section with a range of motion of 15 cm to perform traction therapy.
This rolling section can also be locked in place for conventional use.
Your ManuXelect traction couch comes standard with a fixation rail on the head section and a traction frame for mounting the Eltrac 471 traction device.
- 5 different lumbar and neck traction patterns
- Special thoracic and lumbar belt system
- Treatment in supine and prone position
- Flexistool: Double sided adjustable stool for separate bending at both hips (45⁰-90⁰)
- Cervical and lumbar protocols
- Electric bed lifting with bars (All-around operation)
- Color touch screen with integrated cervical and lumbar protocols
- Real-time display of applied forces
- Software with the ability to fully record data and patient history.
- Complete control of any treatment parameter
- Quick start therapy set-up with three clicks
|Height adjustment||48,5-105,5 cm|
|Lifting time (min.-max.)||Approximately 35 sec.|
|Lifting capacity||150 kg (optional 250 kg)|
|Form of therapy||Static, Intermittent, Pro- and Regressive, Cyclic|
|Traction force||15 – 900 N / 1.5 – 90 kg / 3.4 – 202 Lbs|
|Traction force / base force hold time||1 sec. – 1 hour (1 sec. intervals)|
(intermittent and cyclic)
|1 – 100|
|Steps (pro- and regressive)||1 – 25|
|Speed||1 – 50 N / sec|
0,1 – 5,0 kg / sec
0,2-11,2 Lbs / sec
|Treatment time||1 sec. – 150 min.|
|Sequential programming||Yes (up to 5 forms of therapy)|
|Safety control||For traction force above: |
200 N / 20 kg / 45,2 Lbs
|Touch screen||4.3 inch, full colour, capacitive|
|Mains voltage||100 – 240 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Max. power consumption||50 VA|
Request a Call
For further details about this product please fill in your name and telephone number and a physio sales representative will call you as soon as possible.