The Spectra Kompanion™ features a number of additional therapy modes to vary and adapt the exercises to the exact needs and progression of the patient.
Patient set up mode
One click and the unit will position itself at a non-pain level of 20° flexion (can be adjusted in settings).
Warm up mode
Initiate the session at 70% of ROM and increase by 5% until reaching the full ROM set up.
Repeat 3 times the last 10° of extension and flexion (can be adjusted in settings).
Extremity focus mode
The speed will be minimal during the first 10° and the last 10° of the movement. The speed will be faster during the rest of the range of motion (can be adjusted in settings).
Three levels of active resistance exercise to test and evaluate patient progress within the rehab process. (The patient performs 5 or 10 repeated exercises during which he is asked to resist against the device whilst going into flexion).
Dynamic stretch mode
Mode used with patients having difficulties reaching full extension. The device will gradually extend the knee with pauses between each stretch.
- Personalized & intuitive therapy
- Active evaluation of the patient during his session
- Smart touch interface
- ROM from -10° to 120°
- Real time monitoring on multi patients with the Kinetec Kompanion™ 10.1’’ professional tablet.
- Video conference consultation with the patient (video/voice/chat).
- Full patient report access & easy transmission via email directly from the tablet.
- Intuitive dashboard to adjust basic parameters.
- Motivating and guiding pop-up messages during sessions.
- Protocol customization to adapt to the individual requirements of the patient.
- Daily objectives & achievements on explicit graphics.
- Educational videos & exercises to improve compliance & outcomes.
|Range of Motion|
|Average hip flexion||75⁰|
|Sizes of the patient|
|Maximum weight (kg)||135 Kg|
|Patient sizing (cm)||145-195cm|
|Remote control storage||Yes|
|Speed (in °/minute)||45-155 (⁰/min)|
|Warm Up mode||Yes|
|By Pass mode||–|
|Programming with computer||Through tablet|
|Pain level adjustment||Adjustable|
|Patient lock adjustment||Yes|
Request a Call
For further details about this product please fill in your name and telephone number and a physio sales representative will call you as soon as possible.
We also Recommend
Performa™ A design built to measureThe one of a kind design of the Kinetec Performa™ provides a perfect leg...
Centura The Anatomical Shoulder CPM Machine designed for use in professional environments. Complete range of...
BrevaAnatomical and precise motion The KINETEC BREVA™ enables ankle and rear foot motion in 2 dimensions from the...
MaestraThe most extensive hand & wrist CPM available on the market. Anatomical and precise motion The Kinetec...