Thanks to the modular use of the two devices is the latest addition to a range of products in orthopaedics generating focused and radial shockwaves for the treatment of various indications of the musculoskeletal, dermatological & urological systems.
*Includes MASTER TOUCH & PIEZOCLAST.
THE SWISS DOLORCLAST® METHOD
EMS is a Swiss Medical company which, in 1997, patented a ballistic technology that generates shock waves. By purposing Radial and Focused Shock Wave technology, EMS invented a solution for patients suffering from musculoskeletal and dermatological pathologies. And so, in 1999, The Swiss DolorClast® Method was born.
Today, more than 10,000 units are in use worldwide and more than 2.5 million treatment sessions healing 500,000 happy patients a year are performed. The high value of our solutions makes EMS a partner of choice in ESWT.
Electro Medical Systems launches the new generation of the Swiss DolorClast® Master Touch along with the pioneering Swiss DolorClast® Evo Blue handpiece thus setting the ultimate radial shock wave experience.
The Swiss DolorClast® Master Touch is the first and only one device to feature an Air pressure Vs Energy Flux Density (EFD)converter. This option automatically calculates the EFD output (in mJ/mm²) corresponding to the air pressure level (in bar) chosen for the treatment.
For the first time in radial shock wave treatment history, practitioners are now able to preset their protocols according to the amount of energy actually delivered directly to the patient and not only the air pressure delivered to the handpiece.
The external compressor of the Swiss DolorClast® delivers 3.8 times more airflow at maximum pressure than the internal pump used by competitors.
High airflow is important to generate energetic shocks.
EFFICIENT ENERGY CONVERSION
The Power+ handpiece delivers the highest energy density of all radial ESWT handpieces while the EVO BLUE® handpiece keeps the energy density constant at all frequencies. Mastering energy conversion is key to maximize energy density and cavitation levels.
Depending on the specific situation and the indication of each incident, the Swiss PiezoClast allows the energy and penetration depth to be adjusted as required.
The shape of the head is made to focus the piezoelectric waves on a specific target, through thousands of small crystals. The shock waves are transmitted over the skin and surface tissues to the desired depth between about 5 and 40mm.
High voltage is applied to 1,000 piezoceramic crystals generating pressure waves, which penetrate the skin and travel through the tissue focusing on a cigar-shaped volume.
- Quick and easy way to select indications by touching anatomical region on the body diagram
- Built-in software with treatment videos and graphical representations for each treatment protocol
- Recognition of the new EVO BLUE handpiece and compatibility with other Swiss DolorClast® handpieces
- Simple and clear view of main parameters during treatment
- Preset parameters, anatomical views and videos for each indication
- Create, modify and save personalized treatment protocols
- Get access to complete treatment history including parameters of previous sessions
- Track patients’ pain reduction throughout entire treatment period using the Visual Analog Scale (VAS)
- Import / export data via USB Port
- Piezoceramic technology delivering large cigar-shaped (5dB) Shock Waves and high cavitation levels
- High range of intensity and energy delivered
- Deep Treat pathologies down to 80 mm
- LCD screen Reduction
- Calcifying tendonitis of the shoulder
- Achilles tendinopathy
- Epicondylitis(tennis elbow)
- Jumper’s knee
- Plantar spur
- Trochanteric pain syndrome
- Osgood-Schlatter syndrome
- Muscle pain
- Trigger points
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Acute and chronic soft tissue wounds (including diabetic footulcera)
- Peyronie‘s disease (Induratio penis plastica)
|FT-217 + FT-204
|Radial ESWT pneumatic with external compressor+ Focused ESWT with piezoelectric generator
|26 Randomized Controlled Trials – More than 125 Publications
|Colour Touchscreen+ LCD screen with frequency and pressure controller
|1 – 20 Hz (increment of 1 Hz)+ 1 – 8 Hz
|500 – 10000 (increment of 500 impulses)
Positive Energy DensityEVO BLUE 15mm: Up to 0.18mJ/mm2 | 15mm focus: Up to 0.28mJ/mm2
Power+ 15mm: Up to 0.4 mJ/mm2 15mm | focus: Up to 0.55 mJ/mm²
Positive Energy Density: Up to 0.42mJ/mm2 Total Energy Density: Up to 0.82mJ/mm2
|93/42 EEC: Class II b EN 60601-1: Class I
Request a Call
For further details about this product please fill in your name and telephone number and a physio sales representative will call you as soon as possible.
We also Recommend
Swiss Dolorclast® Smart 20THE SWISS DOLORCLAST® METHOD EMS is a Swiss Medical company which, in 1997, patented a...
Swiss DolorClast® Master Touch THE SWISS DOLORCLAST® METHOD EMS is a Swiss Medical company which, in 1997,...
Swiss PiezoClast® Depending upon the specific condition and indication of each individual case, the...