Depending upon the specific condition and indication of each individual case, the Swiss PiezoClast allows to adapt energy level and penetration depth as required. Its focused shockwaves are generated based on the piezoelectric principle.
The shape of the handpiece focuses the piezoelectrically generated shockwaves in a single therapeutic focus through thousands of small crystals in the applicator head. The shockwaves are translated past the skin and superficial tissues without effect but instead focused at the desired tissue depth adjustable between 5 and 40 mm.
PIEZOCERAMIC ENERGY PRODUCTION
High voltage is applied to 1,000 piezoceramic crystals generating 1,000 pressure waves. (TENSILE PHASE) These 1,000 waves converge into a shock wave at the midpoint focus due to the crystal’s ellipsoid alignment.
- Piezoceramic technology delivering large cigar-shaped (5dB) Shock Waves and high cavitation levels
- High range of intensity and energy delivered
- Deep Treat pathologies down to 80 mm
- The original PiezoClast with its “easy to read” LCD screen Reduction of pain felt by nerve fibers
• Calcifying tendonitis of the shoulder
• Plantar fasciopathy
• Achilles tendinopathy
• Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
• Jumper’s knee
- Plantar spur
- Trochanteric pain syndrome
- Osgood-Schlatter syndrome
- Pseudoradicular syndrome
- Muscle pain
• Trigger points
• Myofascial pain syndrome
- Acute and chronic soft tissue wounds (including diabetic foot ulcera)
- Peyronie‘s disease (Induratio penis plastica)
|Technology/ies||Focused ESWT with piezoelectric generator|
26 Randomized Controlled Trials – More than 125 Publications
|Controls||LCD screen with frequency and pressure controller|
|Frequency range||1 – 8 Hz|
|Intensity level||level 1 – 20|
|Impulse range||500 – 9500|
|Energy output||Up to 0.82mJ/mm2|
93/42 EEC: Class II b EN 60601-1: Class I
Request a Call
For further details about this product please fill in your name and telephone number and a physio sales representative will call you as soon as possible.
We also Recommend
Swiss DolorClast® Smart20
Swiss Dolorclast® Smart 20THE SWISS DOLORCLAST® METHOD EMS is a Swiss Medical company which, in 1997, patented a...
Swiss DolorClast® Master Touch
Swiss DolorClast® Master Touch THE SWISS DOLORCLAST® METHOD EMS is a Swiss Medical company which, in 1997,...
Swiss DuoClast® Thanks to the modular use of the two devices is the latest addition to a range of products...