EWAC Medical Burns Treatment Baths
The burns treatment baths are made out of hygienically disinfectable stainless steel AISI 316 with a perfect finish, meeting the highest standards for hygiene and durability.
Two types of burns treatment baths:
- High-low bath
- Stationary bath
The high-low bath provides an ergonomical working position for the therapist and the patient, which improves the overall effectiveness of the therapy. For the treatment of taller patients, there is an elongated high-low bath, which is especially practical for the treatment of facial skin wounds.
The stationary bath is very suitable for mobile patients who are more or less self supporting. Due to the large size of this bath it is more suitable for total immersion, floating or drowsing.
- Prevent the fluid loss through the burned skin which may result in fluid deplesion and dehydration.
- Remove debris and clean the wound surface.
- Provide a good environment for wound healing.
- Decrease the risk of infection.
- Decrease the risk of scar tissue formation.
- The wound has microbial flora, hydrotherapy help adjust them.
- Help facilitate physical therapy.
- Promote healing and the formation of healthy tissue.
- Help provide comfort for the patient.
|1955 x 795 x 1730 mm
|Lifting adjustment (loaded)
|0 – 965 mm
Request a Call
For further details about this product please fill in your name and telephone number and a physio sales representative will call you as soon as possible.
We also Recommend
EWAC Medical Adjustable Floor PoolThe EWAC Medical adjustable floor for therapy or exercise pools is an...
EWAC Medical Modular PoolThe EWAC Medical Modular Exercise pool is the most versatile product on the market. We...
EWAC Medical Butterfly BathThe EWAC Medical butterfly bath is a very practical and ergonomic design. ...
Whirlpool Device for Upper & Lower Limb Hydrotherapy Treatment Silent operation turbine with a...