The protection of your personal data is important to us!
With its current policy A. SELIDIS BROS S.A. of SCIENTIFIC EQUIPMENT with distinctive title “ANTISEL” (hereinafter «Company»), located at 12th km Thessalonikis Moudanion Str, Spectra Building, PC 57001 Thermi, Thessaloniki defines and discloses the terms under which, acting as defined by law as a “Processor”, collects, stores, uses and generally processes your personal data, which it collects when you visit, register or use the Company’s websites (hereinafter referred to as the “Websites”) and its mobile applications (hereinafter referred to as the “Applications”) as well as when you trade with its physical stores.
1. A few words about the Company Websites
The site www.antisel-physio.gr is the website of the Company, where the online store for the presentation and sale of products and services of the Company is located.
2. What is Personal Data?
The term “personal data” refers to information of individuals, such as name, postal address, email address, contact telephone, etc., which identify or may identify you, hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”.
3. What is Personal Data Processing?
Any operation or sequence of operations performed with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or on personal data sets, such as the collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, retrieval of information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
4. Is it mandatory to provide your Personal Data?
The mandatory or optional nature of the Data assignment is indicated by an asterisk (*) next to the personal data of a mandatory nature.
If you refuse to provide the information marked as mandatory on the Websites, it will be impossible to achieve the main purpose for which the specific Data is collected, and it may, for example, make it impossible for the Company to fulfill the sales contract or provide of the other services available on its Websites.
The provision of additional Data to the Company, in addition to those that are marked as mandatory, is optional and does not affect the main purposes of Data collection, as their provision serves only to optimize the quality of services provided by us.
5. What Personal Data do we collect?
We take care to collect only the absolutely necessary Personal Data, which are appropriate and clear for the intended purpose. This Data includes the following:
a. Data that you provide to us during your registration and the creation of a user account on the Website or in the applications of the Company, through the internet or your mobile or through your personal contact with our stores or with our sellers and specific data such as email address (e-mail) * and password / login password (as required) and name, surname, postal address, telephone number (optional):
b. Data and information that you provide to us through our transactions (purchases, orders, etc.) and the communication between us (through physical stores, our online store, our sellers, telephone, e-mail or through any other way / means).
c. Data regarding the payment method for the transactions you make with us.
d. Data you provide to us when you subscribe to our newsletter.
e. Data on the products and services that you preferably usually choose, in order to suggest products or services of your interest and to further improve your shopping experience with us. Of course, you always have the option not to share such information with us.
f. Traffic data of our website.
h. To provide the best possible website experience, we collect technical information about your internet connection and browser, as well as the country and phone code where your computer is located, the web pages that appear when you visit, the ads which you click on and whatever search terms you use.
i. The username of your social media, if you interact with us through these channels, to help us answer your comments or questions.
j. Educational information, such as studies, skills, knowledge of foreign languages, professional experience (only in cases where you respond to an advertisement for a job).
6. How do we use your Personal Data?
Where appropriate we use your Data:
• To complete the orders of products and services: The Company processes your Data in order to fulfill its contractual relationship, to process the order of products and / or services, to provide customer service, to comply with legal obligations, to oppose, raise or exercise legal requirements. If we do not collect your Data upon completion of the order (through our physical stores, via life or through our sales service or through our online store, we will not be able to process your order and comply with our legal requirements Please note that your Data may need to be transferred to third parties to deliver the product or service you have ordered (For information on how we provide personal data to third parties, see terms 9, 10, 11 and 12 below).
In addition, we may retain your Data for a reasonable period of time in order to meet our contractual obligations, for example product returns, as required by law.
• For the Creation of a User Account: The Company processes your Data in order to provide you with the account functions and to facilitate the conclusion of the purchase of products and / or services.
• For Communication: The Company uses your Data to respond to requests / questions you submit, refund requests and / or any complaints. The information you share with us, enables us to manage your requests and respond to you in the best possible way. We may also maintain a record of your inquiries / requests to us in order to better respond to any future communication. We do this based on our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests, in order to provide you with the best possible service and to be able to improve our services based on your personal experience.
• For Sending a newsletter / offers: With your consent, we will use your Personal Data, your preferences and transaction details to inform you via e-mail, internet, telephone and / or through the media social networking for related products and services, including personalized / personalized offers, etc. Of course you can revoke this consent at any time.
• For Web push notifications: Depending on your navigation, you can receive, having previously given your consent, notifications about our offers, news, your wish list and your shopping cart. Of course you can revoke this consent at any time.
• For the Development and Improvement of the products and services we provide. This is done based on our legitimate business interests.
• Because we want to offer you offers and suggestions that are more relevant to your interests and needs
• To ensure that you will always receive the most interesting content on our Websites or applications, we will use the Data you have provided to us to give you your consent to receive application notifications or – for our Websites – your consent to placing cookies on your device. For example, we may display a list of recently viewed products or offer recommendations based on your shopping history and any other data you may have shared with us.
• To send you research and evaluation requests so that we can improve our services. These messages will not contain promotional content and do not require prior consent when sent by email or text message (SMS). We have a legitimate interest in doing so, as this helps make our products or services more relevant to you. Of course, you are free to refuse to receive these requests from us at any time by updating your preferences on your online account.
• To protect your account from fraud and other illegal activities: This includes the use of your Data to maintain, update and protect your account. We also monitor browsing activity with us to quickly identify and resolve any issues and protect the integrity of our website. All of the above are part of our legitimate interest. For example, we check your password when you log in and use automated IP address tracking to detect possible false logins from unexpected locations.
• To process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions: We do this based on our legitimate business interests and also helps protect our customers from fraud.
• To comply with our contractual obligations to you or in accordance with the provisions of law or in execution of court decisions.
• To send you communications required by law or necessary to inform you of changes in the services we provide. For example, updates on these privacy notices, product recall notices, and legally required information about your orders. These service messages will not contain promotional content and do not require prior consent when sent by email or text message (SMS). If we do not use your personal data for these purposes, we will not be able to comply with our legal obligations.
Finally, we inform you that the processing of your Data is carried out either by the specially authorized personnel of the Company, or through computer systems and electronic devices by the Company and exceptionally by third parties, who, having contractually committed to the confidentiality and protection of Your data performs tasks that are necessary to achieve the goals that are strictly related to the use of our Websites, its services and the sale of products through our Websites. Information on this can be found below in terms 9 and 10 “Who are the recipients of your Data? How your Data is communicated “.
7. What is the legal basis for the processing of your Data by the Company?
• data protection law specifying the various reasons why a company may collect and process your personal data, including the terms of our contractual relationship
• your consent, where required. For example when you choose to receive a newsletter. When collecting your personal data, we will always inform you what data is necessary in relation to a particular service.
• the Company’s obligations arising from the law (eg tax legislation, e-commerce legislation, etc.)
• the legal interest of our Company. In certain cases, we collect your Data in a way that is reasonably expected as part of the operation of our business and that does not substantially affect your rights, freedoms or interests.
8. Who are the recipients of your Data?
Access to your Data is the absolutely necessary staff of the Company, which is committed to maintaining confidentiality and our partner companies or third party service providers, who process your Data as Executors of the Processing on our behalf and in accordance with our orders.
9. How is your Data communicated?
Data Disclosure by our Company
The Company shares your Data with:
• Third party service providers that process personal data on behalf of the Company, for example (indicatively mentioned) for credit card processing and payments, transfers and deliveries, hosting, management and maintenance of our data, email distribution, research and analysis, promotion management , as well as management of certain services and data. When we use third party service providers we enter into agreements that oblige them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
• other third parties to whom you have given your consent.
Disclosure of Data by you
• When you use your social media information on our Websites or Apps, you can create a public profile that includes information such as username, profile picture and city. You can also share content with your friends or the general public, including information about your interaction with the Company. We encourage you to use the tools we provide to manage the sharing of the Company’s social media in order to control the information you make available through the Company’s social media data.
10. What is our policy with third party Data Processing Operators in accordance with the above:
• We provide only the information needed to perform their specific services.
• They may use your Data only for the exact purposes set out in our contract with them.
• We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times.
• If we stop using their services, any of the data they hold will be deleted or made anonymous.
In case you wish to receive more information regarding the disclosure of your Data to third parties, please contact us by email at email@example.com
11. How do we ensure that Editors respect your Data?
The Executors on our behalf have agreed and contractually contracted with the Company:
• keep confidential,
• not send your Data to third parties without the permission of the Company,
• take appropriate security measures,
• comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular Regulation 979/2016 / EU (otherwise known as GDPR).
12. Data Transfer
The personal data we collect (or process) in the context of our Websites and Applications will be stored within the European Union. However, some of the recipients of the Data with whom the Company shares your Personal Data may be located in countries other than the one where your Personal Data was originally collected.
13. For how long do we keep your data?
14. Is your data safe?;
We are committed to safeguarding your Personal Data.
Recognizing the importance of the security of your Personal Data, we have taken all appropriate organizational and technical measures to secure and protect your Data from any form of accidental or improper processing. We use the most modern and advanced methods, to ensure maximum safety.
The website www.antisel-physio.gr uses SSL protocol, ie with the strongest existing encryption at 128bit, for secure online commercial transactions. This encrypts all the Data you provide, including your credit card number, name and address, so that it can not be decrypted or changed while on the Internet.
Additionally, the information used to identify you as an account user is twofold: the Password and the Personal Security Code (Password). Each time you enter your details, you are given access to your personal account. This process is achieved securely through encryption during their transfer to the Internet and the Company’s servers. By the same token, you are allowed to change your Personal Security Password as often as you wish. After entering the desired code, the new code is coded and stored in the Company’s systems. For this reason, you are the only one who knows your password and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password by third parties.
These measures shall be reviewed and amended when and where necessary.
15. Which are you rights?
You have the right to access your data.
This means that you have the right to be informed by us if we process your Data. If we process your Data you can ask to be informed about the purpose of processing, the type of your Data we hold, to whom we give it, how long we store it, if automated decisions are made, but also about your other rights, such as correction, deletion of data, restriction of processing and submission of a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority.
You have the right to correct inaccurate personal data.
If you find that your Data is incorrect, you can ask us to correct it (eg name correction or change of address notification).
You have the right to delete / forget.
You can ask us to delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the above mentioned processing purposes or you wish to revoke your consent.
You have the right to portability of your Data.
You can request that the Data you have provided be readable or request that we transfer it to another processor.
You have the right to restrict processing.
You can request that we limit the processing of your Data for as long as your processing objections are pending.
You have the right to object and withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data.
You may object to the processing of your Data and we will stop processing the Data if there are no other compelling and legitimate reasons prevailing over your right. If you have given your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data, you may revoke your consent at any time with future effect:
In case we rely on our legitimate interest: In cases where we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons related to your personal situation. We must then do so if we do not believe we have a legitimate compelling reason to continue processing your Personal Data.
16. How can you exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights you can submit a request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org entitled “Exercise of Right” and we will examine it and answer you as soon as possible.
• if you wish to correct your Data in your user account, you can log in to it and make any correction / change without the need to submit a Request.
• If you wish to withdraw your consent to send a newsletter (newsletter) you can do so by selecting the link “To delete from the” newsletter mailing list “click here” located at the bottom of each newsletter.
• if you wish not to receive web push notifications from the Company you can disable the option from your browser setting.
17. When do we respond to your requests?
We respond to your requests free of charge without delay, and in any case within (1) one month from the time we receive your request. However, if your Request is complex or there is a large number of your Requests, we will inform you within the month if we need to receive an extension of another (2) two months within which we will respond.
18. What is the applicable law when we process your Data?
Applicable Law is the Greek Law, as formulated in accordance with the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU, and in general the current national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the protection of your Personal Data is subject to mediation in accordance with the Mediation Regulation of the European Agency for Mediation and Arbitration (EODID). In the event that the dispute or part of it is not resolved through mediation, the dispute or its unresolved part is resolved exclusively, final and irrevocably by an arbitral tribunal, which determines and conducts the arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of EODID.
19. Where can you go if we violate the applicable law for the protection of your Personal Data?
You have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority if you consider that the processing of your Personal Data violates the applicable national and regulatory framework law for the protection of personal data.
Personal Data Protection Authority, Postal address: 1-3 Kifissias, PC 115 23, Athens, tel. 210. 6475600, e-mail address – e-mail email@example.com
20. How will you be notified of any changes to this Policy?
We encourage you to read this Policy from time to time to know how your Data is protected.